Thursday, August 17, 2006

School furniture supplier

Back when I was a wee lad in high school the place was an absolute hole. Broken desks were the norm, and the average plastic chair had lost control of one of its legs so they plunged dangerously when you sat down.
What they could have done with doing is visiting BizChair.com occasionally. I've just taken a look at the school furniture section of their site and it's full of stuff I would have been happy to sit through history class for.
The company markets themselves as having the widest range of school furniture available on the Internet. Looking at their site I don't doubt it: desks, chairs, cafeteria furniture, whiteboards... the list goes on and on. If I was on a school board somewhere I'd be thinking about putting in an order to save the kids from the same trash I had to put up with. Really, it's a miracle I turned out so well :)

1 Comments:

At 11:36 am, Blogger KevinBroad said...

I am searching a company who serve School furniture supplier on online...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter