Thursday, August 17, 2006

Mind Comet

There's nothing that inspires less confidence than landing on the website of a marketing consulatancy or Interactive Agency and finding it bland and disappointing. MindComet have neatly side-stepped that problem by building an excellent site.
As soon as you land on the front page a video testimonial begins to play - sure, those with a less than speedy Internet connection may find this slightly annoying, but the video plays smoothly even on my clunky old box so I can't see it being a problem for too many people.
You get the impression from the MindComet site that these guys are very slick, very smart. I'd have no qualms about hiring them if I needed marketing solutions.
Best of all? I like the quote attributed to the founder and CEO, Ted Murphy: 'If one more person calls me Doogie Howser I am going to blow a gasket.' It's a risky move to show that you have a sense of humor on a professional site, but in this case it simply serves to inspire confidence in them.
Two thumbs up, MindComet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter