Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sweet Relief

I've just passed a very enjoyable work-night munching on breadsticks while writing 2,500 about the history of Hollywood. From the early development of technology to the evolution of chick flicks, it's been fun all night.
OK, it may not sound like your idea of a good night, but it is to me. Most of my contracts come from people who want densely technical articles about mortgages and the ins and outs of gambling. To get the chance to actually write about something I'm interested in - and to get paid rather handsomely in doing so - is a nice relief from the usual grind.
With a little luck the client will like what he sees and give me a few similar jobs to pen. Keep your fingers crossed for me, guys and gals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter