Thursday, August 17, 2006

Buying online, the best way to shop

Why do we prefer to buy things online? Well, it's obvious, really. Personally, I hate shopping. Apart from my daily jib to the shops to stock up on caffeine and snacks, I never shop. I can't stand jostling through the crowds and waiting in line. Bah.
I hate shopping by phone, as well. Placing orders on the phone is hell on earth. It takes too long, and you're trusting your order to a minimum wage idiot who probably isn't paying attention.
Shopping online, then, is the ideal solution. You don't have to deal with idiotic sales assistants, you can browse thousands of products, and it only takes a minute. The guys at As Seen On TV run a good sales site. You can buy those things you see advertised on late night TV (such as the Shed Ender and Table Mate, of which I've posted below) without having to go through any hassle. On top of that they tend to be cheaper and selivered faster when you buy online. Is there any downside at all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter