Thursday, August 17, 2006

Useful SEO Glossary, Guys

When I first started doing a little work in the freelance web content writing business, I have to admit I had little idea of what all the terms meant. I had a fair idea of the meaning of simple terms like 'keyword density', 'pagerank' and so on, but apart from that I just made it up as I went along.
For people in the same situation (or anyone wanting to get into web development), a company called Apogee Search have developed an extremely useful SEO Glossary to help explain all the terms involved in search engine optimization. I'd recommend that you bookmark the page so you can refer to it when you're struggling.
While the glossary would be most useful for novices, it also contains definitions for some of the terms that even seasoned web developers are unfamiliar with. Two thumbs up, Apogee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter